Dear Kindergarten Families,

Thank you for helping us with our colours this month.  It was wonderful to see all the green on green day Tuesday.  We will be learning to in-line skate this week.  Please make sure to bring your signed form on Monday if you have not returned the form on-line or to me on Friday.  **Please make sure you bring your helmets to school on Monday, tomorrow, October 17th  and Tuesday October 18th for our in-line skating learning.** 



We also have purple day on Monday.  Rainbow day is on Friday.  How many colours can we wear on Friday?   I wonder what I should bring for snack on Friday? 

I can cooperate and work together with my peers to make a variety of objects and serve my friends pretend food and drinks from our Tim Horton's Restaurant.

.           

I can build many things with blocks, this is a window for my house.



I can draw pictures on the Smart Board.            



This week we were very busy in kindergarten learning the Letter "Dd".  I can print the letter "Dd" in the air, on paper and on the whiteboard.  I can draw a picture to represent the letter "Dd" in my Visual Journal.  I can practice my name using markers to make a rainbow from the letters in my name.  I can colour inside the lines using markers, pencil crayons or crayons.  I can colour a picture and copy letters and words on my picture.  

We also had our first painting art activity making leaves on our fall tree using sponges.   



In gym this week we practiced running and kicking a ball, and throwing and catching a ball.  Ms. Dafoe taught us a song about pumpkins this week, in music.

Upcoming Dates:

October 17th - Purple Day  In-line Skating. *Bring a helmet!*

October 18th - In-line Skating. *Bring a helmet!*

October 19th - Library book exchange. (Please help your child remember to bring back their library book so they can choose a new book to share with you.) 

October 20th - Music 

October 21st - Rainbow Day

October 28th. No School

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog